Interest Free Credit Offer - 0% APR
Selected products qualify for interest free credit over terms of up to 48 months. Finance quotes are available on individual product pages. For multiple item orders, add your chosen items to the basket to view your options. Subject to status. Deposits can be varied between 10% and 50%. Minimum order values apply as follows:
- 6 Months - £556
- 12 Months - £999
- 24 Months - £1999
- 36 Months - £2999
- 48 Months - £3999
You can apply for finance online. Available on selected orders between £556 and £25000. Not all orders will qualify where the minimum spend is met. See product pages and basket for availability.
Interest Free (0% APR) Example
|Finance Option||6 Months Interest Free Credit (0%)|
|Cost of Loan||£0.00|
|You pay per month||£150.00|
|Total amount payable||£1000.00|
Classic credit (see below) is available on all orders from £556+ on terms of up to 60 months. A minimum loan value of £500 applies.
Our finance options gives you the opportunity to order today and pay affordable monthly sums. You can go through the whole application process online, or our staff can assist you in-store.
Check out the simple process required to apply for finance on our website below.
- Select products to the total value of £556 or more
- Choose 'Apply for Credit' at the basket and complete your application
- Once approved, pay your deposit, relax and await your delivery
We offer classic finance options (15.9% APR) over terms up to 60 months. You'll be able to see a quote for each term and make a selection during the checkout. You can set your deposit between 10% and 50%, subject to a minimum loan value of £500.
Online credit applications are only available for mail order deliveries to your home address. If you wish to collect your order, please bring identification and proof of address and we'll sort the details out in person.
How to Qualify for Credit
To be accepted for credit you must meet the following criteria.
- You are over 18
- You or your partner is, in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours per week), retired (receiving a pension), in receipt of a disability benefit or self-employed
- You have been resident in the UK for at least 3 years and will continue your residency in the UK
- You have a debit or credit card in your name and registered to your address (required for identity verification)
- You have a bank or building society current account, you’ll need this to complete the direct debit instruction
Meeting the criteria does not guarantee acceptance. Goods can only be delivered to your home address.
Classic Credit (15.9% APR) Example
|Finance Option||48 Months Classic Credit (15.9%)|
|Cost of Loan||£298.61|
|You pay per month||£24.95|
|Total amount payable||£1297.61|